Project Designer – Custom Residential
Company Website Designs Northwest Architects
Designs Northwest Architects is a leading architecture firm recognized for our innovative exploration of resilient design and sustainability. We are located one hour north of Seattle in Stanwood, Washington, a community-oriented town, where we occupy the top floor of an award-winning building we designed as a team. For over 30 years, we have designed projects located throughout Washington State including residential, commercial, civic, multi-family and ecclesiastical work.
We are searching for a full-time Project Designer of residential projects to join our fast-paced, collaborative team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited program
- 5 to 7 years professional experience
- Registered Architect or working toward licensure is a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, Sketch-Up and Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented with proven self-motivation
- Strong organization skills with the ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Able to work collaboratively as well as independently
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance
- Employer-contributed Simple IRA
- Paid time off
Please send a cover letter, resume and work samples to Heather Crosby via email at email@example.com.