Company Website David Coleman / Architecture
DAVID COLEMAN / ARCHITECTURE is looking for a talented Project Designer/Architect with 2 to 8 years’ experience to collaborate on exciting, innovative, modern, custom residential and small commercial projects. We are a small team of talented professionals focused on high-quality design. Our studio is casual, creative and fun. The work is fast paced, sometimes intense, and team members wear many hats. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in learning about residential practice or planning to open their own practice one day. The ideal candidate will be energetic, skilled, and passionate about architecture, in possession of the following skills:
* Strong production skills, a love of detailing, and some CA experience.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit, Microsoft Office and Adobe software products.
* Ability to interact with, lead and collaborate with consultants, contractors and clients.
* Ability to work independently.
* Ability to manage complex, small to medium sized projects. Specific experience in custom residential design is helpful.
* Familiarity with local building/zoning codes and permitting processes a plus.
If this sounds like you, please forward a resume and work samples to David Coleman, FAIA, at firstname.lastname@example.org
David Coleman / Architecture is a small studio specializing in modern, custom homes and remodels in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. We believe that well designed buildings and environments contribute to a better life. We are recognized as leaders in the Northwest residential design community and have won numerous awards, most recently the Gray Award for Residential Architecture. Our work has been featured widely in print and on-line, including Luxe, Architectural Record, Archdaily, Uncrate and Dezeen, to name a few. Please view our website for more information – www.davidcoleman.com