Project Architect – Hotel & Multi-Famliy
Company Website Degen & Degen architecture and interior design
Project Architect – Hotel & Multi-Family Design – Seattle – Scottsdale
Seattle’s leading hospitality design firm is seeking interior designers who are looking to advance their career in a creative environment dedicated to elevating the lifestyles of hotel guests and community residents through design.
We are a design-oriented, medium sized firm specializing in hotel, resort and multi-family projects throughout the United States. In keeping with our concept of integrated architecture and interior design, we are looking for professionals who are comfortable working in both.
Our standard for excellence begins with our people. We are looking for people who naturally possess D&D DNA (See Team Page on our website), personal values that drive professional success.
We offer a flexible, family-friendly work environment with competitive compensation (DOE) and benefit’s package.
Our current need is for a Revit Project Architect to participate in the technical development and documentation of hotel and multi-family projects, both exterior and interior architecture. Proficiency in Revit is required.
Ideal Candidate Will Possess
- 4 to 6 year’s experience
- Professional degree in architecture
- Proficiency in Revit and familiarity Adobe Creative Suite
- Hotel and/or multi-family experience
- Ability to work successfully with other professionals in a studio-like, collaborative work environment
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of the design and documentation process from start to completion
- Superior graphic skills and ability to communicate design intent through both digital and traditional graphic mediums
- Proven experience in successfully managing clients and team decisions
- Experience working with large consultant teams
- Thorough understanding of interior architectural technology, documentation, and building codes
- Able and willing to travel
- Authorization to work in the United States
Work Life at Degen & Degen
- Friendly, upbeat group of professionals who love their work
- Well-known firm in the industry with excellent reputation nationwide
- Supportive of family and personal interests
- Superior benefits – health, dental, vision and life insurance, retirement plan and annual bonuses, among other benefits
- Seattle office is an open-plan office with spectacular view of the Puget Sound
- Central Seattle downtown location in immediate proximity to all bus and light rail transit routes
- Our new Scottsdale office space is in the works.
Email your qualifications to email@example.com. Please include cover letter, resume and examples of work that you have personally completed (link or file). www.ddseattle.com
Candidates only, no recruiters please.