Project Architect – Healthcare
Company Website Buffalo Design
Buffalo Design is an award winning studio of architects, planners, and interior designers working as a team to deliver strong solutions and fresh ideas. Our clients appreciate our creative, pragmatic responses for healthcare facilities, libraries, public spaces and workplaces. Buffalo Design supports professional and personal growth in a collaborative working environment. We believe technical ability, innovation and team chemistry are equally important to our shared success.
We are currently seeking a Licensed Architect with a minimum of 7 years of professional experience to design and manage healthcare projects. We seek motivated, innovative problem solvers who bring professionalism and positive energy to the design of healthcare in both acute and ambulatory settings. Attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment are essential.
- Registered Architect
- LEED certification
- Experience in all phases and aspects of architectural project development, management and execution
- Familiarity with current codes and regulations, specifications, building and engineering systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project savvy
Employee benefits include competitive pay, medical/dental and disability insurance, a retirement plan, paid vacation / personal time off, and professional development support.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusivity at our firm. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our office is located in downtown Seattle’s Westlake Park, steps away from Sound Transit’s Westlake Station.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.