Company Website Richard Hiner Architects, PLLC
RHA is an accomplished, high end residential architectural firm which has been located on historic Ballard Avenue for the last 20 years. Overall, we have a relaxed and flexible attitude. We believe that the practice of architecture, while being challenging and satisfying, should also be enjoyable.
Our studio has experienced some growth in the last two years, and we are busy enjoying some great projects. We are seeking a creative Project Architect with 4-7 years of professional experience to join our team. Our current work in progress involves several custom home projects in Seattle and Port Townsend. We take pride in our collaborative culture, our focus on professional growth, opportunity for design, and partnership. We highly value work-life balance and offer flexible hours. Some RHA staff prefer to work 32hr/weeks (or 4 day/weeks), while others prefer the traditional 40hr/wk.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- M.Arch or 5-year B.Arch degree.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience.
- Licensed or currently on the path to licensure.
- Proficient in Revit or ArchiCAD.
- Strong graphic skills including hand drafting is a plus.
- Well-developed skills in all phases of design, production, and construction.
- Capable of contributing to projects from start to finish.
Compensation is negotiable based on level of experience. Please email your PDF cover letter, resume, and abridge portfolio to Lizbeth@RichardHinerArchitects.com