Company Website SHKS Architects
SHKS Architects is looking for skilled design professionals to join us. We are working on diverse projects, ranging from libraries to pubs, college buildings to private homes, and laboratory spaces to civic facilities. We cultivate an open, inclusive, and convivial practice.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Project Architect. Candidates should have some combination of 3-10 years of experience in architecture or a related profession, excellent communication skills, proficiency with common design programs and visualization tools, and a passion for making places for people while addressing the present social and environmental challenges.
Our 27-person architectural practice is located in the north Lake Union/Fremont neighborhood. Current projects are a mix of public/institutional spaces, including libraries, university buildings, and municipal facilities; residential, commercial, and mixed use projects.
We are currently interviewing for a full time Project Architect. (40 hours/week)
Desired Qualifications and Skills include the following qualities:
• A professional degree in architecture
• 3 to 10 years of professional experience with architectural registration
• Excellent design and communication skills: verbal, written, and graphic
• Experience with project design and documentation, including: the permitting process, consultant coordination, and construction administration
• Proficiency with Revit, Bluebeam, and Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
• Technical proficiency in detailing and knowledge of building systems
• Experience and interest in renovation, adaptive reuse, and preservation projects
SHKS Architects provides a supportive and creative work environment. We welcome applicants of any sex, race, color, religion, gender identity, physical ability, sexual orientation, age, and other classes protected by law. Our office provides competitive benefits (salary, vacation, sick and safe leave, disability insurance, health insurance including vision and dental coverage), flexible hours, matching retirement, and continuing education allowance.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com. 4mb maximum file size. In-person interviews will be conducted following review of resume and/or subsequent information. You can visit our website at www.shksarchitects.com