Company Website SHKS Architects
SHKS Architects is focused on the sustainable design of civic and cultural buildings and sites, translating community ideals into built form. Through collaboration, care, craft, and discovery, we reveal architecture’s inherent optimism, contributing to our local community and to the global stewardship of natural and built environments. sustainable renovation, repair, and adaptation of historic existing buildings and sites for contemporary use; conserving embodied energy, habitat, material, and cultural resources. Through collaboration, care, craft, and discovery, we reveal architecture’s inherent optimism, contributing to our local community and to the global stewardship of natural and built environments.
Our a 27-person architectural practice is located in the north Lake Union/Fremont neighborhood. Our Current projects include are a mix of public/institutional projects, including libraries, university buildings, and municipal facilities; residential, remodels and additions; and commercial and /mixed use projects.
SHKS Architects provides a supportive, creative work environment with competitive benefits and compensation.
We are currently interviewing for a full time Project Architect (40 hours/week)
Desired Qualifications and Skills include the following qualities:
• A professional degree in architecture
• 10 to 20 years of professional experience with architectural registration
• Superior Excellent design and communication skills: verbal, written, and graphic
• Proficiency with REVIT and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
• Experience with project design and documentation, including: the permitting process, consultant coordination, and construction administration
• Proficiency with Revit, Bluebeam, and Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
• Technical proficiency in detailing knowledge of building systems
• Experience and interest in renovation, adaptive reuse, and preservation projects
SHKS Architects provides a supportive and creative work environment. We welcome applicants of any sex, race, color, religion, gender identity, physical ability, sexual orientation, age, and other classes protected by law. Our office provides competitive benefits (salary, vacation, sick and safe leave, disability insurance, health insurance including vision and dental coverage), flexible hours, matching retirement, and continuing education allowance.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com. 4mb maximum file size. In-person interviews will be conducted following review of resume and/or subsequent information. You can visit our website at www.shksarchitects.com