Company Website Dykeman Architects
Looking to be involved in projects from start to finish, with proactive collaboration and communication for a company that brings imagination and versatility to everyday destinations? Dykeman is looking for a project architect to join our team.
Serving Everett and the surrounding communities since 1967, Dykeman is an award-winning firm of architects, interior designers, and graphic designers with focused expertise in K-12 educational design and broad experience in other project types including multi-family housing, mixed-use development, commercial, financial, retail, restaurants, municipal, public, religious, and historic renovation projects. Our culture fosters professional development and a collaborative environment with all team members encouraged to contribute their ideas and expertise during project development. Dykeman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit us at www.dykeman.net for more information.
Dykeman is currently seeking applicants for the following position:
Project Architect with 10-15 years’ experience as a project architect or designer. Expertise in K-12 educational design and/or multi-family housing, documentation, and coordination preferred.
- Professional degree in architecture (master’s degree preferred)
- Licensure preferred
- Experience developing design and documentation for K-12 educational projects
- Thorough knowledge of architectural design, programming, site planning, building codes, detailing, building materials, and construction techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal presentation skills
- Graphic presentation skills, including experience with 3-D graphic software
- Proficiency in Revit required
- Technical expertise in building systems design, coordination, and construction
- Experience managing, mentoring, and coordinating project teams
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Lead all phases of project design and documentation from Pre-Design through Contract Administration
- Assist Project Manager with project assignments and deadlines
- Salary commensurate with experience and based on current AIA Compensation Report Seattle Metro Area
- Full medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer contributing 3% of annual salary
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Free parking
- In-house continuing education
- Dues paid for professional organizations
Please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.