Company Website David Coleman / Architecture
Firm: David Coleman / Architecture
David Coleman/Architecture is looking for a talented individual with 3 to 8 years experience to work on exciting, innovative, modern, custom residential and small commercial projects. The ideal candidate will be energetic and passionate about architecture and possess the following skills:
* Strong production skills, a love of detailing, and some CA experience.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Microsoft Office and Adobe software products.
* Ability to interact, lead and collaborate with consultants, contractors and clients.
* Ability to work independently.
* Ability to manage complex small to medium sized projects. Specific experience in custom residential is helpful.
* Familiarity with local building/zoning codes and permitting processes a plus.
If this sounds like you, please forward a resume and work samples to David Coleman, FAIA, at email@example.com
David Coleman / Architecture is a small studio of talented architects specializing in modern, custom homes and remodels in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. We believe that well designed buildings and environments contribute to a better life. We are recognized as a leader in the northwest residential design community and have won numerous design awards – including the Gray Award for Architecture. Our work has been featured widely in print and on-line, including Luxe, Architectural Record, Archdaily, Uncrate and Dezeen. Please view our website for more information about us -www.davidcoleman.com