Company Website Plum Projects LLC
ARCHITECT / DESIGNER
314 Boren Ave S.
Seattle WA 98144
Plum is a full service design, build, and fabrication company. We specialize in distinctive contemporary residential and small commercial projects in the Northwest and beyond. With roots in studio art and custom fabrication, our aesthetic reflects a deep appreciation for the way design synchronizes material and craft to shape the experience of space. We work in close collaboration with clients and architects to deliver an outcome that is purposefully built and beautifully practical. Our team includes carpenters, cabinetmakers, site superintendents, project managers, architectural designers, and administrative specialists.
We have recently expanded from our fabrication shop in South Park to a new office and kitchen/furniture showroom on the edge of the Little Saigon Business District. We have a relaxed congenial work environment and are seeking those with diverse backgrounds, interested in helping shape Plum into a versatile and notable design studio.
– 5-10 years of residential and small commercial project design experience
– Proficient with Seattle Residential/Building Code (SRC & SBC), Seattle Municipal Code (SMC), and SDCI permitting process
– Licensed Architect a plus
– Comfortable with project management and client communication
– Well organized, self-directed, good at multitasking, willing to work on all aspects of successful project completion
– Competent collaborator and communicator
– Interest and experience in developing in house design process, standards, and templates
– Desire and ability to work in a relaxed and self directed environment
– Committed to honest and thoughtful design articulation from concept to construction documents
– High performance envelope, quality detailing and energy/sustainability experience a plus
– Interiors, specifications, and shop drawing experience also a plus
– Auto CAD LT, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite a must
– Experience with BIM software, Archicad or Revit and/or rendering software a plus
– Competitive salary
– Health & Dental
To apply send a brief cover letter, resume and abbreviated work sample to Drew@plumprojectsllc.com. We look forward to hearing from you! To learn more please visit, www.plumprojectsllc.com