Company Website Perkins&Will
The Seattle Studio of Perkins and Will is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant. Responsibilities include providing general project administration support to Project Managers and Project team members, front desk support and processing and tracking of subconsultant and client contracts.
- Preparation of Consultant Contracts using AIA Software for review and signing.
- Submit client contracts to legal department for review; track review process.
- Update client contracts with negotiated terms and incorporate edits
- Processing of various AIA documents, including substantial completion forms.
- Coordinate sending and signing of contracts using Docusign Software.
- Maintain tracking log for office contracts and update regularly with new projects.
- Request Certificate of Insurance certificates from legal department
- Front desk back-up support, including answering phones, receiving and distributing packages, and ordering lunches and supplies.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Assist Principals and Associate Principals with Travel Arrangements.
- Prepare/Submit Expense Reports for Principals and Associate Principals.
- Provide support as needed to Office Manager for special projects.
- Assist Project Teams as needed.
Proficient in Excel, Word, and other Microsoft office applications a must. Organized pro-active, self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision. Professional comfort interacting with all levels of employees.
Candidate will have the ability to excel in a team environment; have strong communication and be a self- starter and able to work independently. Experience within the architectural design or related profession preferred.
- Experience with legal contracts; working knowledge of current contract and insurance terms and conditions.
- Ability to organize workflow and juggle multiple projects, priorities and meet deadlines.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Collaborative and professional work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)