Architect Team Lead
Company Website Pelletier + Schaar
Pelletier + Schaar, LLC
Architect Team Lead
Become a key member of an established firm known for excellence in design! Pelletier + Schaar is establishing its next generation of leaders and practitioners. We invite your passion for architecture and design to be expressed in a wide variety of projects. This is a unique opportunity to leave your mark and build your future.
Intrigued? We would love to meet you and discover what makes this position ideal for you.
Pelletier + Schaar, founded over 20 years ago is based in Stanwood, where we enjoy the benefits of a small town – being out of the traffic and hustle – yet are actively working on exciting projects throughout the Seattle metropolitan area. You can find us on our website, Instagram, Houzz and Pinterest.
Our new Team Lead will have experience and ready to join us bringing the following qualifications:
· Positive, professional work ethic and demeanor when interacting with colleagues, clients, contractors, government officials and others
· Works self-directed, adept at coordinating with interns and effectively collaborates within a team
· Recognizes and values quality design
· Skilled in development of design concepts including materials and constructability
· Broad experience and knowledge of architecture, engineering and construction
· Attends client meetings and site visits
· Effectively interacts with clients, contractors and government officials to manage the successful completion of projects.
· Resourceful in researching IRC, IBC and local codes
· Pinpoints and aids in resolving document conflicts and deficiencies
· Efficiently uses AutoCAD and Revit to create and prepare architectural drawings at all levels of project development.
· Thorough when modifying and/or overseeing modification of drawings to reflect client and architect changes
· Constructively contributes towards development of project and architectural documents
· Comprehensive in measuring and documenting existing structures to be renovated
· Skilled in developing and leading architectural projects from schematic design, design development, contract documents through to construction administration
· 5-10 years of extensive work experience in residential custom single family and multi-family projects
· Minimum four-year Architectural Design degree
· Has or is working toward Architectural Registration
· Working on Washington State’s gorgeous Pacific Coast with easy access to hiking, beaches and the San Juan Islands
· One on one mentorship and opportunities in all AXP category hours
· Accessible cost of living with Seattle, Everett and Bellingham a short drive away
· Project sites on picturesque waterfront properties as well as Seattle’s urban landscape
· PTO including, paid holiday and vacation time with a complete overview of all other benefits at time of job offer.
· Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement program.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and education. Apply by sending pdf’s of a cover letter, your resume, project samples or a link to an online portfolio and references to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org