Company Website Opsis Architecture
Opsis Architecture, LLP
Portland, OR *Full Time * Hybrid Work
Portland, Oregon-based Opsis Architecture is searching for a Project Architect to join our practice. Our mission is to advance our client’s vision with inclusion and inspired design that elevates the human experience and nurtures our environment through the enduing art of architecture. We are a firm committed to welcoming diverse and inclusive opportunities that will grow our collaborative approach. We are always looking for talented individuals to potentially join our firm and contribute to our practice. We are interested in hearing about you and what you are looking for.
We are seeking a candidate who has leadership potential and is interested in opportunity for growth with our firm. This person will be proficient in Revit and have design experience and design sensibility. Our Project Architect will be a leader on project teams, will demonstrate expertise in putting a set of documents together, and has construction experience. The Project Architect has proven collaboration skills and is experienced in client exposure. This individual has excellent presentation skills and joyfully thrives in a deadline driven work environment.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture
· Proficient in the technologies that help architects excel
· 8+ years’ experience in a professional architecture practice
· Professional Architect License
· Ability and desire to lead projects with a degree of independence depending on project size and complexity
· Understand the power of collaborative design
· A sustainability interest/LEED Accreditation as a starting point for commitment to the demands of our clients and the passion of our firm in the realm of diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and the power of architecture to lead in the creation of an open, empathetic, and regenerative society
· Proficiency in Revit, Enscape, Rhino, Photoshop, Miro, SketchUp, InDesign, Smartsheet and Microsoft Office Suite
Opsis Architecture, LLP is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Additional Application Instructions
Please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio
*Opsis is currently operating on a Hybrid schedule: Mon & Fri-Remote/Tues-Thurs In Office