Company Website MRA (Miovic Reinhardt Associates)
MRA seeks a Construction Superintendent to join our team. In this position you reside on the front lines of our clients’ experience realizing their dream projects with MRA. We rely on our superintendents to take ownership of project success, and to perform all aspects of on-site project operations, including: client interface; team communication and coordination; project scope change and cost change tracking; schedule + budget updates with support from the Project Manager; and jobsite organization and safety. In addition, our superintendents often contribute to early project budget, schedule, and preconstruction efforts.
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS
- An enduring focus on client experience and positive client engagement
- Exacting standards for high quality building and work practices
- Excels as a team leader who both directs and mentors others
- Stellar communication and outstanding time management skills
- 2 years minimum experience as superintendent of projects at or over $1 million
- Experience managing one or more small crews on multiple jobsites
- Well versed in a range of software tools such as Bluebeam, MS Project, Excel
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of custom residential construction is required
- Experience with spec residential and/or commercial TI construction is a plus
- Experience with all phases of construction from earthwork through final completion
- Experience with sustainable building systems, materials, and techniques is a huge plus
- Certified Passive House Builder training is a huge plus
At Miovic Reinhardt Associates (MRA), we create beautiful places. Since our founding in 2013, we have challenged ourselves to provide the best client experience and to be a trusted partner aligned with the goals of our clients. We have the heart of a commercial contractor and the soul of a craft builder. Our work focuses on custom single family and commercial tenant improvement, and as we continue to grow in these areas, we seek to add multi-family to our portfolio. Our leadership is open, honest, and genuine, and focused on supporting each team member’s professional and personal growth.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay commensurate with skills and experience
- Paid holidays
- Excellent medical and vision insurance coverage
- Paid time off
- 401(K) with employer match
- Stipend for phone, tool, and vehicle
We would love to hear from you if you feel you are a good match for this position, and ask that you send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Superintendent” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
MRA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Our employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to any status protected by the laws and regulations of the locations where we operate.