Company Website MLA Engineering, PLLC (Structural Engineering Firm)
MLA Engineering LLC (structural engineering consulting firm) has an immediate full-time opening for a Structural Revit/ Technician. MLA staff design diverse projects that require critical thinking and creativity for local, national and international projects. We combine the opportunity of engineering and drafting unique and exciting projects with the flexibility, culture and benefits of a small business. MLA specializes in the structural design of buildings, zoos and aquariums, and infrastructure projects throughout the United States.
Qualifications required for the Structural Revit/BIM Manager include:
· Two years or more using Autodesk Revit (structural or architectural);
· Inspired to develop, implement, and monitor BIM standards;
· Proficient and productive in creating Revit structure and annotation families;
· Ability to integrate and communicate smoothly with a team of designers in a small firm environment. Well-practiced at using excellent verbal communications skills;
· Ability to develop a 3-D Revit model that can be used to produce a set of accurate and well-coordinated structural construction documents;
· Proficient in linking architect’s Revit models using positioning procedure established by our client;
· References that can confirm your qualifications.
For more information, visit our website at www.mlaengineering.com