architect / designer
Company Website Minarik Architecture
Minarik Architecture is looking for passionate designers to join our team.
Our Bozeman, MT office has multiple positions available for architects/designers with 3-8 years of experience to join in all phases of our design-driven projects.
MA is design studio committed to projects that connect people with place, forming both a response and relationship with their surroundings. Our work is anchored by understanding there is responsibility that comes with adding or altering space within a landscape, and how this change will impact the narrative of a place for future generations.
As a team, we value communication, design innovation, technical curiosity and the rigor necessary to take a project from concept through construction.
You will –
– work closely and collaboratively within a project team that extends beyond the in-house team to consultants, contractors, clients, agencies, and constituents
– work on a variety of project scales and types
– work in a variety of media to create presentations, drawings, and models that focus on communication of design intent
– see projects through from conception through construction
Together we have –
– a strong work ethic
– a belief that architecture and design can make the world better
– desire to continue to learn and grow
– exceptional design sense with strong graphic and technical skill.
– cooperative problem solving
– great communication and organizational skills
– interest and passion for all scales of architectural design
– an understanding of construction materials and methods
While we work in a variety of media to develop designs, all documentation is done in Revit and proficiency in Revit is required.
We provide –
– a rewarding workplace with interesting projects and great teammates
– a competitive salary
– health insurance benefits
– simple IRA savings plan
– paid holidays and vacation
– trail to the mountains from the door of the office
For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format to: