Company Website Miller Hayashi Architects
Miller Hayashi Architects is an architectural services firm located in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle. We concentrate on the themes of learning, community, and health in projects throughout the region. Our firm is committed to a vision of architecture as an inclusive social art and we strive to implement responsible and sustainable building practices in our work. We foster a collaborative, collegial work environment that encourages discovery and growth.
We are currently seeking a Project Architect to join our team.
Ideal candidates should have:
- A professional degree in architecture
- 5 to 7 years of professional experience
- Strong design skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with consultant coordination, project leadership and documentation
- Technical knowledge of construction assemblies and detailing
- Self-motivation with ability to work both individually and collaboratively on a team
- Experience with and interest in Education, Community, and Healthcare projects
- Licensure and/or LEED accreditation is a plus
Please submit your letter of interest, resume, and work samples to: email@example.com
Miller Hayashi Architects offers competitive compensation & benefits, including support of professional development. We welcome all applicants and look forward to hearing from you. Please visit our website at www.millerhayashi.com
Due to Covid-19 safety measures all interviews will be conducted via Zoom.