Entry Level Design Professional
Company Website Miller Hayashi Architects
Miller Hayashi Architects is an architectural services firm located in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle. We concentrate on the themes of learning, community, and health in projects throughout the region. Our firm is committed to a vision of architecture as an inclusive social art and we strive to implement responsible and sustainable building practices in our work. We foster a collaborative, collegial work environment that encourages discovery and growth.
We are currently seeking an Entry Level Design Professional to join our team.
Ideal candidates should have:
- A professional degree in architecture
- 1+ years of professional experience in an architecture office
- Strong design skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Self-motivation with ability to work both individually and collaboratively on a team
- Experience with and interest in Education, Community, Healthcare & Multi-Family projects
Please submit your letter of interest, resume, and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org Limit document sizes to 10 mb.
Miller Hayashi Architects offers competitive compensation & benefits, including support of professional development. We welcome all applicants and look forward to hearing from you. Please visit our website at www.millerhayashi.com.
Due to Covid-19 safety measures all interviews will be conducted via Zoom.