Company Website Medici Architects
Do you want a chance to let your design skills shine?
Do you want to work at a firm that has no egos, offers endless opportunity, and wants to see everyone succeed as a team?
Come join us at Medici Architects! We are an architecture and planning design studio with offices in Bellevue, Washington and Ketchum, Idaho. We work on a range of project types that include single and multi-family residential, mixed-use, and commercial. We work hard to use our creativity to create beautiful buildings, but without sacrificing live-ability and use-ability. While our work is fast-paced, we never want to sacrifice quality or care for our projects.
We are currently looking to add an experienced Project Architect/Designer to our staff in the Bellevue, Washington office and the Ketchum, Idaho office. Qualified candidates must be able to self-motivate, think critically, design and manage multiple projects, and provide excellent customer service.
- Manage a project through all phases from Feasibility through Construction Administration.
- Research codes and perform due diligence at any jurisdiction.
- Create drawings and details in 2d & 3d.
- Provide project leadership and work with other Associate Designers/Architects on all phases of a project.
- Strong interest and keen eye for design.
- Professional degree in Architecture.
- Registered architect or on path to licensure preferred.
- 4+ years of residential experience in an Architecture firm, including assembling construction documents and project management.
- Must have solid understanding of wood-frame construction.
- Must be able to proactively research zoning and building codes.
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written), personable attitude, and sense of humor.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit, SketchUp, Microsoft Office.
- Ability to foster relationships with clients, vendors, managers, and fellow staff.
- Competitive pay with profit sharing
- Employer contribution to 401(k)
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision insurance
- ARE exam fees paid and time off to take exams
- Generous paid vacations
- Flexible work schedule