Architectural Staff Level I
Company Website Medici Architects
Medici Architects is an architecture and planning design studio with offices in Bellevue, Washington and Ketchum, Idaho. We work on a range of project types that include single and multi-family residential, mixed-use, and commercial. We work hard to use our creativity to create beautiful buildings, but without sacrificing live-ability and use-ability. While our work is fast-paced, we never want to sacrifice quality or care for our projects.
We are currently looking to add an experienced Project Architect/Designer to our staff in the Bellevue office. Qualified candidates must be able to self-motivate, think critically, design and manage multiple projects, and provide excellent customer service.
· Draft permit drawings and construction document sets.
· Create drawings and details in 2D & 3D.
· Prepare permit documents and forms.
· Research land use and building codes.
· Communicate directly with consultants, jurisdictions, and clients.
· Work with other Staff Designers/Architects on all phases of a project.
· Strong interest and keen eye for design.
· Four-year college degree in Architecture or related field preferred.
· 3 years of residential experience in an Architecture firm, including assembling construction documents.
· Must have solid understanding of wood-frame construction.
· Must be able to proactively research zoning and building codes.
· Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written), personable attitude, and sense of humor.
· Must be detail-oriented.
· Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit, SketchUp, Microsoft Office.
· Ability to foster relationships with clients, vendors, managers, and fellow staff.
Full benefits include medical/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), PTO, professional development financial assistance, and a kitchen well-stocked with snacks! We invite qualified candidates to send resume and work samples to email@example.com