Project Architect / Designer
Company Website Medici Architects
Do you want a chance to let your design skills shine?
Do you want to work at a firm that has no egos, offers endless opportunity, and wants to see everyone succeed as a team?
Come join us at Medici Architects! We are an architecture and planning design studio with offices in Bellevue, Washington and Ketchum, Idaho. We work on a range of project types that include single and multi-family residential, mixed-use, and commercial. We work hard to use our creativity to create beautiful buildings, but without sacrificing live-ability and use-ability. While our work is fast-paced, we never want to sacrifice quality or care for our projects.
We are currently looking to add experienced Project Architects/Designers to our staff in both the Bellevue, Washington office and the Ketchum, Idaho office. Qualified candidates must be able to self-motivate, think critically, design and manage multiple projects, and provide excellent customer service.
· Manage a project through all phases from Feasibility through Construction Administration.
· Research codes and perform due diligence at any jurisdiction.
· Create drawings and details in 2d & 3d.
· Provide project leadership and work with other Associate Designers/Architects on all phases of a project.
· Strong interest and keen eye for design.
· Professional degree in Architecture.
· Registered architect or on path to licensure preferred.
· 4+ years of residential experience in an Architecture firm, including assembling construction documents and project management.
· Must have solid understanding of wood-frame construction.
· Must be able to proactively research zoning and building codes.
· Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written), personable attitude, and sense of humor.
· Must be detail-oriented.
· Proficient in Revit and/or AutoCAD , SketchUp, Microsoft Office.
· Ability to foster relationships with clients, vendors, managers, and fellow staff.
· Competitive pay with profit sharing
· Employer contribution to 401(k)
· Fully paid medical/dental/vision insurance
· ARE exam fees paid and time off to take exams
· Generous paid vacations
· Flexible work schedule
We invite qualified candidates to send resume and work samples to jobs[at]mediciarchitects[dot]com