Company Website CLARK | BARNES
We are currently on the search for a Marketing Manager with 5-10 years’ experience. A winner of four SMPS Seattle Reign Awards, this role will offer a high achiever the opportunity to build on our systems and standards for significant personal and professional growth!
We want you to join us if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Architecture/Interior Design.
- Five to ten years of experience, ideally within the Seattle AEC Industry.
- The ideal candidate has pre-existing relationships with other professionals in the Seattle AEC industry.
- Interest and passion in business and client development.
- Successfully manage the firm’s CRM
- Past experience in assisting and executing on marketing strategy and planning.
- Demonstrated strong writing and editing ability.
- Experience in the production of proposals, presentations, PR materials, award submissions, and managing social media accounts.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and WordPress.
- Are a self-starter that is highly motivated, detail-oriented, with good verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Actively runs inner office meetings with staff
- A passion for what you do and value maintaining a work/life balance!
At CLARK | BARNES we welcome applicants of all race sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran or other status protected by applicable law. CLARK | BARNES has a comfortable workspace with flexible hours, a competitive salary, fun, and social co-workers and dog-friendly office space. We also offer three weeks accrued vacation, matching 401k, and optional AFLAC coverage.
Please send your cover letter, current resume and portfolio with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.