Company Website Studio Meng Strazzara
Studio Meng Strazzara is seeking a proactive, energetic, and highly-skilled Marketing Manager to lead our new business development, firm marketing, and public relations. This position is vital to a variety of activities and works closely with our senior staff to manage and direct all aspects of our marketing activities and long-term marketing strategy.
The position requires a thoughtful and targeted approach to client relations, opportunity identification, and strategic planning. Internal marketing responsibilities include presentation and interview preparations, marketing data management, monitoring, and reporting on effectiveness while maintaining solid connections to project teams.
An outgoing, engaging personality is essential for making – and maintaining – long-term business relationships. Participation in industry events and organizations and experience in the A/E industry is required. An eye for detail and creativity in design and approach will serve this position well.
Key Skills, Expertise, and Responsibilities
· Lead the research, identification, and capture of potential clients, project opportunities, and strategic programs
· New business development, creating opportunities for growth
· Inspire confidence and mentor staff on presentation and interview skills and strategies
· Organize and maintain marketing, business development, and public relations materials
· Develop high quality marketing materials with consistent branding and messaging
· Maintain the relevancy of our digital and social media presence, and support our firm’s public communication strategy
· Develop and manage marketing budgets and campaigns
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related degree
· 5+ years of marketing experience with an A/E company
· A self-starter, works well independently and within a collaborative team environment
· Highly organized and detail oriented, with experience in successfully managing multiple concurrent proposals and deadlines
· Excellent graphic, written, and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
About Studio Meng Strazzara
Studio Meng Strazzara (SMS) is a customer-centric, Seattle-based architecture, planning, and consulting firm, whose innovative work has been recognized throughout the Pacific Northwest since the late 1970s. Our design expertise and award-wining projects includes public facilities, mixed-use residential developments, retail, and education facilities. We’re mid-sized firm, located by Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle, and deliver projects primarily on the West Coast.
Studio Meng Strazzara is an Equal Opportunity Employer