Company Website Lockhart|Suver LLC
Calling all architects and engineers! If you’re wondering why construction Project Managers have all the fun, consider joining our team at Lockhart|Suver.
If you are looking for a place to apply your skills, knowledge, and passion for building one-of-a-kind custom homes then we want to hear from you!
Lockhart|Suver builds custom homes of the highest quality in Seattle, the Eastside and throughout the islands including Bainbridge, Vashon, Whidbey and the San Juans. We’re a dynamic and resourceful company with an amazing team that can build anything our clients desire and their architects envision. You will work with our tight-knit group of talented master carpenters along with the finest tradespeople in the region. We are driven to deliver homes of uncompromising quality, built to the highest of tolerances. We believe that thorough, upfront planning is critical to a well-executed and successful project. Project Managers are responsible for developing the building plan, assembling your construction team and guiding them from start to finish.
Lockhart|Suver was founded in 2004 and has earned a reputation as one of the elite custom home builders in the Pacific Northwest. Our company culture emphasizes communication and collaboration with the Project Team. We strive to exceed our Clients’ expectations on every project. We’re not satisfied with “good enough”. We set a high bar for ourselves and never stop looking for ways to improve.
A successful L|S PM will…
• have a background and experience in custom home construction (e.g. architecture, engineering, or construction management) and possess a foundational knowledge of construction practices and an appreciation for one-of-a-kind design.
• demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with clients, designers and team members.
• be comfortable working in a close-knit team environment where the company Principals are actively involved in each project. Coordinate daily with project Superintendents, subcontractors and vendors.
• demonstrate the organization and drive to manage multiple projects from start to finish, on-budget, on-time.
• produce accurate and reliable project cost estimates and work with clients and the design team to provide cost-engineering options to assure best value
• draft and update detailed project schedules and work with superintendent to project resource allocations.
• draft and manage subcontracts and purchase orders.
• make a commitment to achieve project results that exceed our clients’ expectations
• display intellectual curiosity and the desire to innovate the company’s systems to improve the quality and reliability of our work, increase the efficiency of our construction processes and to deliver the best value possible to our clients.
4 year degree
3+ years of design and/or construction experience
This position is onsite only