Emerging Professional (0-3 years’ experience)
Company Website Loci Architecture + Design llc
Loci Architecture + Design is a firm founded to Design for Place, Design for our Time, Design for our Community and to Design with People. We are a young, progressive firm establishing our identity as a leader in design responsive to place.
The Job: We are motivated to help you develop your skills in all aspects of the architectural practice. We are looking for an Emerging Professional to apply their passion for architectural design. We work together as a team, developing projects that vary widely in scope and complexity through all phases of design and construction. We are dedicated to the craft of building and want someone who is committed to a collaborative design process with skilled builders, craftspeople, engineers, and great clients!
– Passion for design and architecture, and a desire to utilize and develop your skills in a collaborative architectural practice.
– Ability to communicate and thrive in a creative team environment.
– Knowledgeable in sustainable building practices.
– Interest in applying problem solving abilities on projects of various scale and complexity.
– Desire to work on custom residential, multifamily, and commercial projects.
Self-starter and motivated to develop their skills in all aspects of architecture.
– Experienced in Revit, strong design and architectural graphic communication skills, experience with 3D rendering, and the ability express ideas verbally and graphically.
– Professional degree in Architecture.
About Us: Our firm operates in an equitable and transparent way, empowers employees, celebrates our successes, and learn from our failures. Our office environment is highly collaborative, laid back, and enjoyable, but always dedicated to excellence. We seek balance and inspiration in the mountains, waterways, and regional culture that Western Montana has to offer.
At Loci Architecture + Design, we believe that architecture should be approachable and inclusive, and that everyone deserves good design. We create design solutions responsive to place, dedicated to the craft of building, and are developed through listening and analysis.
Apply Here: Submit resume and written/graphic portfolio samples in PDF format to Luke Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Emerging Professional’ in the subject line. No phone calls or drop-ins; initial interviews will be conducted over video conference.