Architect/Designer (4-8 years’ experience)
Company Website Loci Architecture + Design llc
Loci Architecture + Design is a firm founded to Design for Place, Design for our Time, Design for our Community and to Design with People. We are currently an office of 2 people, looking to expand. We are a young, progressive firm establishing our identity as a leader in design responsive to place.
We are currently looking for an Architect/Designer (4-8 years’ experience) to join our team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and motivated to utilize and develop their skills in all aspects of architectural practice.
· Candidate must have a Professional degree in Architecture and licensed or pursuing licensure.
· The candidate will be responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned project, including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions that best meets the client’s needs and within parameters set by project goals,
· Independently apply advanced architectural concepts and designs within context of project goals.
· Depending on experience, leads project management of small-medium size projects, provides support from conceptual design through completion on larger projects, and provides mentorship and guidance to less experienced staff.
· Experience in Revit Architecture, strong design and architectural graphic communication skills, experience with 3D rendering, and the ability and interest to collaborate with other team members to perform duties under deadlines.
Our office environment is highly collaborative, laid back, and enjoyable, but dedicated to excellence. Our office is located in downtown Missoula, in the cultural district. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and written/graphic portfolio samples in PDF format to Luke Jackson at email@example.com. Please include ‘Architect/Designer 2’ in the subject line. No phone calls or drop-ins; interviews will be conducted over video conference.