Company Website JPC Architects LLC
JPC Architects is looking for a Project Manager to join our firm.
JPC Architects is the leading corporate interiors and architecture firm in the Pacific Northwest. Here at JPC, we think outside the box and challenge norms to create attractive, innovative, cohesive spaces that exceed our clients’ expectations. Our collective team of architects, interior designers, and technical staff is committed to excellent client service and superior design.
We have celebrated over 30 years in business, growing to a staff of 70 talented team members. At JPC, you can expect to find a dynamic, fun, and creative environment. Our culture fosters collaboration and the pursuit of fresh ideas.
- Provide leadership throughout the design process, from early design through construction administration
- Develop contract specifications, budgets, and fee proposals
- Develop project schedule and time requirements
- Assess project staffing allocation and communicate needs or availability of resources
- Ensure project is meeting deliverable, schedule, and fee commitments
- Checks construction documents for completeness, accuracy, and coordination among disciplines
- Ensure clear, timely communication with clients, owners, brokers, and contractors regarding project communication
- Assist team with project design, documentation, and deliverables as needed
- Mentor and guide team members
- Participate in the interview/proposal process to secure new business
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or related field
- 12+ years of relevant work experience
- Well-rounded skillset that includes technical, design, and project management
- Extensive hands-on experience and understanding of the design and construction of interior architecture spaces
- Strong programming and conceptualization skills
- Extensive knowledge of building systems, codes and regulations
- Strong documentation and field observation skills with an understanding of how documents translate to contractors
- Strong graphic and visualization skills
- Able to interpret and incorporate abstract concepts into concise, accurate drawings and details
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, InDesign and MS Office
We work hard and have fun doing it. Not only will you find us creating amazing designs for our clients, you’ll also find us celebrating staff birthdays and anniversaries, giving back to our community, working out together at our onsite gym, enjoying happy hours, and coming together as a team to reach our goals.
To find out more what it’s like to work at JPC, check us out on Instagram.
JPC offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits including hybrid / flexible work schedules, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and more.