Company Website JPC Architects LLC
JPC Architects is seeking an Interior Designer to work on corporate office interior projects of varying size and complexity.
We are the leading corporate interiors and architecture firm in the Pacific Northwest. Here at JPC, we think outside the box and challenge norms to create attractive, innovative, cohesive spaces that exceed our clients’ expectations. Our collective team of architects, interior designers, and technical staff is committed to excellent client service and superior design.
- Completing full design packages from programming through construction administration
- Developing space plans that are thoughtful, creative, viable and meet the client’s goals and aesthetic
- Participating in, and at times lead, client and internal project visioning and meetings
- Developing and writing basic furniture packages
- Executing comprehensive lighting specifications and plans
- Selecting finish palettes and creating and delivering finish presentations
- Completing site verifications and site surveys
- Preparing full set of permit and construction documents
- Assisting project managers with building department submittals and coordination with AHJ’s
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- 5+ years of experience in the design and construction of commercial interior architecture spaces
- Strong graphic and visualization skills
- Ability to effectively communicate design ideas and direction verbally and visually
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with coworkers, clients and other key stakeholders
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations
- Strong documentation and field observation skills
- Ability to interpret and incorporate abstract concepts into concise, accurate drawings and details
- Initiative, attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines for multiple, fast-paced projects
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign
We have celebrated over 35 years in business, growing to a staff of 70 talented team members. At JPC, you can expect to find a dynamic, fun, and creative environment. Our culture fosters collaboration and the pursuit of fresh ideas.
We work hard and have fun doing it. Not only will you find us creating amazing designs for our clients, you’ll also find us celebrating staff birthdays and anniversaries, giving back to our community, working out together at our onsite gym, enjoying happy hours (mostly virtually for now!), and coming together as a team to reach our goals.
To find out more what it’s like to work at JPC, check us out on Instagram.
JPC offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits including hybrid / flexible work schedules, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and more. Please apply online at www.jpcarchitects.com/careers