Company Website JPC Architects
JPC Architects is hiring a CAD Technician. In this role, you will use your architectural knowledge, technical expertise, and detail-oriented nature to support our BOMA work, with oversight from our Facilities Tracking Manager.
We are the leading corporate interiors and architecture firm in the Pacific Northwest. Here at JPC, we think outside the box and challenge norms to create attractive, innovative, cohesive spaces that exceed our clients’ expectations. Our collective team of architects, interior designers, and technical staff is committed to excellent client service and superior design.
- Conduct site verifications and site surveys to delineate existing conditions, using client-provided building plans
- Draft space plans and construction drawings, including correcting drawings redlined by others
- Conduct area analyses in accordance with BOMA floor measurement standards
- Deliver reports and supporting documents that are accurate and defensible
- Assist with organizing and maintaining our network files and detail library
- Fundamental knowledge of architecture with relevant education and 3 – 5 years’ work experience
- Architectural field survey experience including measurement of commercial buildings and an understanding of space planning principles
- Knowledge of building codes related to space planning
- Demonstrated understanding of ANSI/BOMA measurement standards
- Meticulous CAD modeling practice and file management skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Acrobat and MS Office Suite
- Sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- High standards for the accuracy, integrity and defensibility of deliverables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong graphic and visualization skills
We have celebrated over 30 years in business, growing to a staff of 65 talented team members. At JPC, you can expect to find a dynamic, fun, and creative environment. Our culture fosters collaboration and the pursuit of fresh ideas.
We work hard and have fun doing it. Not only will you find us creating amazing designs for our clients, you’ll also find us celebrating staff birthdays and anniversaries, giving back to our community, working out together at our onsite gym, enjoying happy hours (all virtually for now!), and coming together as a team to reach our goals.
To find out more what it’s like to work at JPC, check us out on Instagram.
JPC offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits including flexible work schedules, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and more.
Please apply on our website @ www.jpcarchitects.com/careers.