Company Website Runberg Architecture Group, PLLC
We are seeking a self-motivated, disciplined Job Captain (min. 3-5 years of experience in an architectural office) to join our team.
· An affinity to take on new tasks with a resourceful “can do” attitude.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Initiative in realizing project goals, setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
· A strong desire to grow into a well-rounded architect by developing core competencies required to lead projects successfully.
· The ability to develop and express architectural concepts via graphic diagrams and renderings.
· Experience developing construction document sets and working with consultants.
· A passion for sustainable, mixed-use, and multi-family residential design.
· Exposure to all phases of the architectural process.
· Opportunity to work on inspiring projects that have a real impact on our urban environment.
· A diversity of project scales, roles, and responsibilities.
· A collaborative work environment with highly skilled coworkers to support your professional growth.
About the firm
Runberg Architecture Group is an award-winning, creative and collaborative studio environment that focuses on innovative mixed-use development, including affordable housing, apartments, and senior housing across the western United States. The firm portfolio of work ranges from intimate structures to larger complex urban city blocks. We are committed to sustainable practice, social responsibility, and pride in our community.
The Runberg Team
We value great colleagues with whom we can collaborate to create innovative and beautiful housing for the urban environment. Our firm has a horizontal structure which affords everyone an opportunity to contribute to the design process at all levels of experience. We avoid developing staff with limited skill sets; rather, we strive to be “well-rounded” architects – those passionate about design, with skills rooted in practical experience, who constantly strive for technical excellence. If you have the mindset that no task is too big or too small, and you have a strong desire to learn and excel in all aspects of architectural practice, our team would be a great fit for you!
Qualified candidates will have an accredited degree in architecture (B Arch or M Arch). Working knowledge of building codes, building systems, and materials and methods is desirable. The ability to execute architectural concepts and develop design and construction documents is required. Candidate will have working experience with SketchUp and the Adobe Creative Suite as well as be proficient in MS Office Suite. We draft exclusively in Revit so experience with the program is desired, but may be substituted with an enthusiasm to learn.
Benefits include: health insurance, fully-subsidized commuter passes (ORCA cards), generous PTO package, 401(k) enrollment and employer matching, profit sharing, and assistance with continuing education. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Send resumes to: HR@Runberg.com
No phone calls or drop-ins, please. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.