Company Website Janof Architecture
Janof Architecture has been designing custom residences in Seattle since 2000 and has built a reputation for elegantly imagined homes designed to inspire and elevate daily living. Timeless design, impeccable detailing, and exceptional materials are central to our architectural vision.
This opportunity offers the best of both worlds – the independence and flexibility of working for your yourself and the security of continuous projects through a successful firm. If you are a talented designer, work well with people and have practical architectural experience, this position would be ideal. Part-time to full-time; minimum 20 hours/week.
Offering $60-$80/hour depending on experience.
· Minimum 10 years architecture firm experience
· Master’s degree in Architecture
· Deep knowledge of in residential construction
· Ability to produce complete construction documents
· Experience with complex permit submittals
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Strong project management skills, working directly with clients and consultants and delivering on time
· Demonstrated client-service orientation, where the firm and its clients are your valued clients
Great to have:
· Experience with AutoCAD Lite and SketchUp and/or Rhino
· Experience working on high-end residential projects
· Potential to grow with the firm
What can you expect from us?
· An opportunity to establish your own architectural practice
· Accomplished, experienced colleagues
· A work environment where kindness and fun are valued
· Creative & collaborative work on big, beautiful projects
Please send a resume and a note to Deborah Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org.