Built Environment Project Manager
Company Website Jacobs
We’re looking for a motivated and experienced project manager, to join our growing team of multi-discipline professionals, delivering outstanding planning, design, and CM services to our NW clients, in our core markets: corporate, transportation, municipal, federal, aviation, and industrial.
As a Built Environment Project Manager, you’ll use your technical expertise to manage building projects consisting of multi-discipline teams of employees in design including: Architectural, MEP, Structural, and Civil. You’ll work closely with our clients act as the company’s main point of contact on assigned projects. You’ll also be responsible for delivering projects on time, within construction budget and agreed scope. Your primary focus will be design deliverables for design-bid-build projects (plans, specifications, design analysis), design-build documents, engineering studies, feasibility reports and other engineering requirements for large and/or multiple corporate and public sector projects. You’ll provide effective, skilled project management to help reduce the costs of delivering projects and adding value to the business by applying proven project management techniques. In addition, you’ll be responsible for construction phase services as required by the scope of work. This typically includes services performed in office environment such as coordinating Jacobs’ responses to RFIs, shop drawing reviews, construction modification documents and site assistance visits. You’ll leads team in the development of design and project documents by providing overall direction to the design team, coordination with external project stakeholders, internal team members and subcontractors, and management of project schedule to meet deliverable milestones and commitments.
Other aspects of the role include being responsible for the overall quality of the project documents and adherence with Jacobs Quality Program. Manages and enhances project quality by providing ideas and suggestions to the team aimed at improving the effectiveness of their role, and of the project activities in general.
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to create a company like no other.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Professional Degree in Engineering or Architecture (Bachelor or Master of Architecture)
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a Project Manager in an Architectural or Engineering organization with demonstrated project management experience within private and/or public sector markets.
- 10-15 years of overall experience in a project related technical field.
- Strong working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, contract management, project delivery methods, building systems/components and technology, team building and client relationship building.
- Professional Registered Architect (RA) or Professional Engineering license – State of Washington preferred
- LEED AP preferred
More details and how to apply at this link.