Company Website LMN Architects
LMN Architects is currently seeking outstanding candidates for the position of Intern Architect. Candidates should be passionate about architecture, have a strong design sensibility and appreciate the process of articulating design through the documentation and construction process.
- Assist in preparing design and construction documents and generate detailed solutions to architectural problems.
- Exhibit understanding of design philosophy of projects and produce design documentation to support that philosophy.
- Coordinate documentation work with project team.
- Contribute to team effort through the spirit of collaboration.
- Assist with presentation collateral for client or consultant meetings.
- Assist with generating material for business development and marketing pursuits.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- 0-3 years of experience in architecture.
- Revit and Rhino proficiency strongly preferred.
- LEED certification is desirable as well as demonstration of an understanding of sustainable design.
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and analytical skills.
LMN is an internationally recognized design practice made up of architects, interior designers, and planners passionate about design and dedicated to collaboration. We are a single office of 150 people located in Seattle. Our focus is on creating buildings and places that enrich communities and the public realm across a diversity of project types—including education, convention centers, performing arts, commercial mixed-use, high-rise residential and transit facilities. In recognition of the quality of our work and professional leadership, LMN received the 2016 AIA Architecture Firm Award, the highest national honor bestowed upon an architectural practice. More information on LMN is available on our website at www.lmnarchitects.com.
LMN expects all employees to support its equal employment opportunity policy and is committed to fostering a workplace where everyone can work in a productive, respectful, and professional environment. LMN does not tolerate discrimination against its employees on the basis of their race, sex/gender, religion/creed, political ideology, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, national origin, genetics/genetic markers, military or Veteran status, sexual orientation, actual or perceived status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.