Company Website CAST architecture
Firm: CAST architecture
The candidate will work under the leadership of a licensed architect/project manager and will assist with all aspects of the design and production of residential, commercial and public architectural works. Additional duties will include general administrative tasks and assistance with the production of marketing materials as needed.
- First and foremost you are an exceptional designer who excels working in a collaborative and creative environment
- A ‘can do’ work attitude on all tasks from the mundane to the extraordinary
- Solid verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- A well rounded understanding of the technical aspects of architectural design including materials use, construction techniques and construction details
- Previous experience working professionally in an architectural office is preferred but not required
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in architecture from an accredited university is required
- Proficient with architectural drafting software, preferably ArchiCAD (Note – we do not use AutoCAD). We will train if you don’t have ArchiCAD experience but are ready to learn.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite, emphasis on Word and Excel, Sketchup, Affinity, Bluebeam
- Capable of producing high quality renderings with Lumion would be huge plus but not required.
- Interest or experience in Passivehaus, energy modeling, and mass timber would also be appreciated.
CAST architecture is a small full service architectural firm specializing in residential design and small scale public and commercial works. Our office is friendly and low-key. We enjoy working collaboratively and actively foster a team approach in all of our endeavors. We pride ourselves in promoting a healthy work/life balance and passions and interests outside the office.
Submit cover letter, resume and samples of design work digitally to email@example.com.
No phone calls or hand-delivered applications please.