Company Website CAST architecture
Entry Level Designer
CAST Architecture is a Seattle-based firm with extensive experience designing contemporary spaces throughout the Northwest. Specializing in modern and sustainable projects, the firm is committed to improving the lives of individuals, families and the community through vibrant and thoughtful design. We are inspired by collaboration, intend on crafting timeless, high performance buildings, and committed to positive social outcomes.
The candidate will work under the leadership of a licensed architect/project manager and will assist with all aspects of the design and production of residential, commercial and public architectural works. Additional duties will include general administrative tasks and assistance with the production of marketing materials as needed.
• First and foremost you are an exceptional designer who excels working in a collaborative and creative environment
• A ‘can do’ work attitude on all tasks from the mundane to the extraordinary
• Solid verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
• A well rounded understanding of the technical aspects of architectural design including materials use, construction techniques and construction details
• Previous experience working professionally in an Architectural office is preferred but not required
• A Bachelors or Master’s degree in architecture from an accredited university is required
• Proficient with architectural drafting software, preferably ArchiCAD (Note – we do not use AutoCAD). We will train if you don’t have ArchiCAD experience but are ready to learn.
• Familiar with Affinity, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office suite, and Slack
• Capable of producing high quality renderings with Lumion would be huge plus but not required
Our studio environment is friendly and low-key. We enjoy working collaboratively and actively foster a team approach in all of our endeavors. We pride ourselves in promoting a healthy work/life balance and passions and interests outside the office.
Submit cover letter, resume and samples of design work digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review and contact applicants on a rolling basis in March and April.
No phone calls or hand-delivered applications please