Intermediate Designer / Architect
Company Website Cutler Anderson Architects
INTERMEDIATE DESIGNER / ARCHITECT
Cutler Anderson Architects, located on Bainbridge Island, Washington is internationally recognized for its finely detailed buildings, which reflect all of the circumstances of the land and program.
We are seeking an intermediate level Architectural Designer to support projects locally and nationally. Experience in high-end, custom residential, commercial, plus construction experience is preferred. The position offered is for full time employment and compensation will be based upon experience and skill level.
· Minimum of 5-8 years post-graduate experience in architectural practice.
· B. Arch or M. Arch degree from an accredited NAAB university.
· Some construction experience is highly valued.
· Proficient in ArchiCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and hand drawing.
· Strong technical knowledge of Conceptual Design, Building Planning and Detailing, Construction Documentation and Construction Administration.
· Used or willing to learn ArchiCAD to model projects and produce Construction Documents, including architectural detailing & structural/MEP coordination.
· Advanced graphic skills with the ability to identify and pick up changes accurately.
· Maintain overall understanding of the design intent and how changes will impact the project and its budget.
· Flexibility to balance multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines within a small office atmosphere.
· Able to work both independently and collaboratively, and is self-motivated.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
PLEASE SEND CURRENT CV, work samples and professional references, in PDF format under 10MB, to email@example.com. Within the work examples, provide (1) one additional single-sided page describing your role on the projects and the tools used by you to generate that work product.
PLACE INTERMEDIATE DESIGNER IN SUBJECT LINE.
CAA offers an excellent compensation package that includes: medical, vision, dental and life insurance, profit-sharing, 401(k), flexible spending plan and more. For more information regarding our work, please visit our website: http://cutler-anderson.com
This is a full-time, permanent position; independent contractors need not apply.
NO PHONE CALLS OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.