Company Website Cutler Anderson Architects
Cutler Anderson Architects located on Bainbridge Island, Washington is internationally recognized for its finely detailed buildings, which reflect all of the circumstances of the land and program.
We are seeking an Intermediate Level Architectural Designer to support projects locally and nationally. Experience in residential, commercial, plus construction experience is preferred. The position offered is for full time employment and compensation will be based upon experience and skill level.
· Minimum of 5-8 years post-graduate experience in architectural practice. B. Arch or M. Arch degree from an accredited NAAB university.
· Proficient in ArchiCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and hand drawing.
· Strong technical knowledge of Conceptual Design, Building Planning and Detailing, Construction Documentation and Construction Administration.
· Some construction experience is highly valued.
· Maintain overall understanding of the design intent and how changes will impact the project and its budget.
· Advanced graphic skills with experience in production of construction documents, especially the ability to identify and pick up changes accurately.
· Flexibility to balance multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines within a small office atmosphere.
· Able to work both independently and collaboratively and is self-motivated.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
PLEASE SEND CURRENT CV, work samples and professional references, in PDF format under 10MB, to firstname.lastname@example.org Within the work examples, provide (1) one additional single-sided page describing your role on the projects and the tools used by you to generate that work product.
PLACE INTERMEDIATE DESIGNER IN SUBJECT LINE.
CAA offers an excellent compensation package that includes: profit-sharing, 401(k), medical, vision, dental and life insurance, flexible spending plan and more. For more information regarding our work, please visit our website: http://cutler-anderson.com This is a full-time, permanent position; independent contractors need not apply.
NO PHONE CALLS OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.