Company Website Dykeman Architects
Looking to be involved in projects from start to finish, with proactive collaboration and communication for a company that brings imagination and versatility to everyday destinations? Dykeman is looking for an interior designer to join our team.
Serving Everett and the surrounding communities since 1967, Dykeman is an award-winning firm of architects, interior designers, and graphic designers specializing in designing commercial, financial, retail, restaurants, K-12 schools, municipal, public, residential, religious, and historic renovation projects. Our culture fosters professional development and a collaborative environment with all team members encouraged to contribute their ideas and expertise during project development. Dykeman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dykeman is currently seeking applicants for the following position:
We are looking for an Interior Designer who is motivated to learn and contribute in a team environment. As a member of the Dykeman Team you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of project types in all phases of the design and construction process.
Typical Interior Designer for this position has 3-5 years of experience.
Typical annual salary for this position ranges from $61,500 – $67,200 + benefits, depending on experience, skill level, and ability to self-direct. Additional benefits include:
- Full medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 401 (k) plan with employer contributing 3% of annual salary
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Free parking
- In-house continuing education
- Dues paid for professional organizations
- Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design or Interior Architecture, or equivalent 4-year degree from a CIDA accredited program
- Revit experience preferred
- Experience using 3-D and graphic software design tools, specifically Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong conceptual design skills, including color and material selection and space planning
- Motivated self-starter
- Comfortable working in a team environment as well as independently
- Familiarity with ADA and IBC codes
- Support architectural team on interior design components of larger projects.
- Develop design concepts, construction drawings, and specifications for independent interior design projects, including commercial tenant improvements.
- Meet with and present design concepts to clients.
- Manage project from conceptual design through contract administration.
Why should you apply?
- You want to work collaboratively with a group of talented designers and community-minded individuals
- You want an opportunity to grow and develop your skills
- You are passionate about designing versatile and inspiring spaces
Please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.