Company Website Weaver Architects
· Work directly with firm principals on a wide variety of architectural interior and renovation projects ranging from 10,000 square feet to 75,000 square feet.
· Participate in conceptual, schematic and design development phases of projects.
· Actively lead finish selections and interface with product representatives.
· Participate in client meetings and design presentations.
· Work as part of a team to produce quality documents for permit and construction.
· Actively participate in construction administration.
· Five to eight years’ experience in the interior design field.
· Bachelor of Architecture or four year Interior Design Degree.
· Commercial interior space planning experience.
· Proficiency in AutoCad, Sketchup, Photoshop and/or InDesign. Working knowledge of Revit a plus.
· Good presentation skills – verbally and graphically.
We offer full medical/dental coverage, vision care, Simple IRA and competitive compensation.
We encourage and support continuing education whether for licensure, certification or general professional advancement.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org