Company Website Coates Design Architects
INTERIOR DESIGN / ARCHITECTURAL FINISHES ASSOCIATE
Coates Design Architects is seeking an interior design associate with 5+ years of experience to join a collaborative, award-winning firm located on Bainbridge Island. We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters, with an eye for modern design and a willingness to learn. Our current projects include custom residential homes, healthcare facilities, education projects, and government facilities.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a CIDA-accredited interior design program, or architectural professional degree from an NAAB accredited university preferred.
– 5+ years of experience in a design or architecture firm.
– Proficiency in SketchUp, Revit, and AutoCAD; more than 2 years of training/experience preferred.
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, etc).
– Familiarity with Enscape, Lumion and other rendering and VR platforms.
– Experience with MS Office and related programs.
– The ability to independently produce interior design deliverables including: interior elevations, furniture and finish floor plans, design intent renderings and related schedules.
– Qualified or in-progress to take the NCIDQ Examination for Professional Certification.
– LEED BD+C Accredited Professional.
– Design experience in high-end custom residential and commercial construction.
– Project Management Skills including scheduling and budgeting
Coates Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer.