Company Website CLARK | BARNES
CLARK | BARNES is an award-winning, mid-sized Architecture and Interior Design firm in search of an Interior Designer with 5-10 years’ experience.
The Designer will collaborate with senior design staff to provide high-quality design solutions in all aspects of a project from initial concepts through construction documentation, furnishings, and accessories installation. Multi-family, hospitality, commercial and retail project experience is especially desirable.
We want you to join us if you have:
· Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design.
· Five to Ten years of experience in an architectural/design office.
· Demonstrated ability to create design solutions for a variety of project types.
· Experience in developing and preparing presentations, design drawings, construction documents and furniture specifications.
· Experience in Enscape software or other rendering programs is desired.
· Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up and Adobe Creative Suite.
· A team player that’s highly motivated, a self-starter, detail oriented, with good verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
· Love what you do and value maintaining a work/life balance!
· Knowledge of finishes and fabrication installation methods and of furniture/lighting/ fabrics/floor covering /wall covering sources and manufacturers.
At CLARK | BARNES we welcome applicants of all race sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran or other status protected by applicable law. CLARK | BARNES has a comfortable workspace with flexible hours, competitive salary, fun and social co-workers and a pet-friendly office space. We also offer PTO for vacation and sick leave, matching 401k, and optional AFLAC coverage.
Please send your current resume and portfolio with your application to email@example.com. If you want to include a cover letter, go right ahead, we would love reading them!