Company Website Integrus Architecture, P.S.
Are you an ambitious Interior Designer looking to join a distinctly innovative and highly creative group? This is a great opportunity to join a team of professionals who are committed to creating meaningful architecture and engaging the communities we serve.
Integrus Architecture is a group of Architects, Structural Engineers, Interior Designers, and Business Professionals committed to an integrated approach toward meaningful and lasting design. By creating buildings that add significant value to the communities in which they’re situated, we hope to make the world a better place – for everyone – to live, to work, and to learn.
What You Do:
The Interior Designer will work on integrated project teams helping to create comprehensive design concepts, presentations, design development and construction documents. You will research, select and specify materials and finishes; create presentation books, boards and materials; and plan and program spaces. You will also communicate with vendors and contractors on a regular basis and manage interior documentation.
What You Have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design.
• 5-8+ years’ experience in Interior Design, preferably in education.
• Working knowledge of building codes related to interior environments.
• Experienced in Revit, SketchUp and/or other 3D modeling programs.
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
• Excellent professional writing and communication ability.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
What We Give:
• A fun, collaborative working environment.
• Employer paid insurance to include medical, dental, vision, life and disability.
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
• FSA plan with dependent care and transportation options.
• 401K retirement plan, with company match.
Does this sound like a firm you want to work for? Does our ideal candidate sound just like you? If it does visit our website to apply:
Integrus Architecture is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.