Director of Communications
Company Website Integrus Architecture, P.S.
Integrus Architecture, a leading PNW architectural firm with offices in Spokane and Seattle, is seeking a creative, media savvy, strategic thinker, and tactical doer to become our Director of Communications.
As a Director of Communications, you will lead our team in storytelling, content creation, media relations, and other initiatives that enhance the firm’s visibility and reputation regionally. The multi-dimensional nature of the role includes the ability to initiate, lead, organize, and coordinate with a variety of collaborators to develop effective and cohesive external communication strategies for the firm.
As a Director of Communications you will:
- Engage with key stakeholders at all levels of the practice possessing a strong sense of the firm’s identity, culture, and ethos to be able to effectively promote the firm both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with our design teams and technical staff to identify timely and relevant storylines and suggest ideas for media pitches, blog posts, conference and award submissions, and other outlets, and then turn that information into compelling content for marketing collateral.
- Monitor the media with an eye for trends, storylines, and journalist bylines that could be meaningful.
- Identify and develop relationships with select media to secure features of Integrus’ projects, process, and people in close coordination with our Marketing and BD Team.
- Directly manage and support social media accounts including the development of content and posting, including but not limited to new hires, promotions, new offices, recognitions, and employee/project spotlights. Develop and maintain analytics reports for social media platforms.
- Identify and track awards opportunities for projects and work with our graphics team to develop awards submissions, applications, received awards, and other recognitions.
- Coordinate with the firm leadership to keep the content on the firm’s website current and relevant.
- Collaborate with Director of BD/Marketing in the establishment of the firm’s marketing budget and firm campaigns.
- Collaborate with Business Development and Marketing teams to develop and manage thought leadership programs and other relevant Business Development events, including seminars, forums, and workshops.
- Interact and collaborate with our Director of IT to review and evaluate new communications technologies and maintain a forward-thinking approach to current and upcoming communications threads.
- Candidate should be experienced in interviewing clients to obtain information for use in targeting pursuits, developing marketing collateral and Post Occupancy Evaluation efforts.
As a successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in creating content to targeted audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in media relations, a strong understanding of the news cycle and trends.
- A keen eye to detail and graphic composition and an interest in architecture and design.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and research skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines through strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- Proficiency in software programs including Social Media Platforms, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite.
Does our ideal candidate sound just like you? If it does apply today at https://integrusarch.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll
We look forward to hearing from you.
Integrus Architecture is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.