Company Website Integrus Architecture, P.S.
Are you an ambitious Architectural Associate looking to join a distinctly innovative and highly creative group? This is a great opportunity to join a team of professionals who are committed to creating meaningful architecture and engaging the communities we serve.
Integrus Architecture is a group of Architects, Structural Engineers, Interior Designers, and Business Professionals committed to an integrated approach toward meaningful and lasting design. By creating buildings that add significant value to the communities in which they’re situated, we hope to make the world a better place – for everyone – to live, to work, and to learn.
What You Do:
The Architectural Associate contributes to the preparation, production, and technical competence of the project documents for projects; represents Integrus with a high level of integrity and professionalism; proactively seeks opportunities to improve their professional skills.
What You Have:
• At least 1 year of experience with an Architecture firm.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Master’s Degree preferred.
• Experience with Revit a must.
• Graphic design skills a plus
What We Give:
• A fun, collaborative working environment.
• Employer paid insurance to include medical, dental, vision, life and disability.
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
• FSA plan with dependent care and transportation options.
• 401K retirement plan, with company match.
How to be successful:
• Quality of Work- when you take pride, it shows!
• Integrity- honesty is the best policy.
• Dependability- your team counts on you.
• Communication- need we say more?
Does this sound like a firm you want to work for? Does our ideal candidate sound just like you? If it does please visit our website at www.integrusarch.com to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
Integrus Architecture is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.