Senior Marketing Specialist
Company Website Integrus Architecture, P.S.
Integrus Architecture, a leading PNW architectural firm with offices in Spokane and Seattle, is seeking a creative, strategic thinker and tactical doer to become our Senior Marketing Specialist. This is a great opportunity to join a team of professionals who are committed to creating meaningful architecture that engages the communities we serve.
As a Senior Marketing Specialist, you will be a full-time team member, collaborating with firm leadership to identify, target, and track opportunities, research strategies, and lead our team in crafting proposals and interviews that support bringing new work into the office. In addition, you will support teams in award submittals, project photography, and networking. The multi-dimensional nature of the role includes the ability to initiate, lead, organize, and coordinate with a variety of collaborators to develop effective and cohesive external communication for the firm.
As a Senior Marketing Specialist you will:
- Engage with key stakeholders at all levels of the practice – possessing a strong sense of the firm’s identity, culture, and ethos to be able to effectively promote the firm.
- Be responsible for the development of responses to “Request For Qualifications”, interview presentations, and a variety of brochures and marketing materials that are well-coordinated and compelling to not only address client needs, but also clearly articulate the fundamental design challenge and opportunity for innovation. You will be engaged in all steps required to secure new projects including lead generation activities, client relationships and prospect management.
- Successful candidates will have superior prospect management skills, possess the ability to motivate others to reach deadlines and be highly communicative among the team. In addition, you will be expected to maintain a robust library of materials and serve as a knowledge expert for project teams.
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in creating content to targeted audiences.
- An understanding of the architectural industry and public communications.
- Demonstrated experience in writing and editing to meet deadlines with a high attention to detail and graphic composition.
- An interest in architecture and design.
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and graphic skills are critical.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite – specifically InDesign and Photoshop (possibly Canva), Outlook, Excel, Word required.
Does our ideal candidate sound just like you? If it does apply today at https://integrusarch.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll
We look forward to hearing from you.
Integrus Architecture is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.