Architect/ Project Manager
INNOVA Architects, Inc.
Innova Architects is a multi-discipline design firm providing architecture and engineering.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced project architect or associate to join our team.
• Five years’ experience
• Commercial and multi-family experience
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects with attention to detail
• Design, detailing and total understanding of how buildings must be detailed
• Experienced and effective at staff coordination
• Experience managing clients: coordinating their needs, their budgets, and their time lines
• Public work experience preferred: understanding of public bid, documentation level, specifications, etc.
• Actively engaged in professional development with a strong desire to collaborate, grow, contribute, and excel
• Understanding or experience in REVIT BIMM software
• Intermediate AutoCAD abilities
• Working IBC knowledge required
We offer the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, including local government agencies, housing authorities, non-profits, federal agencies, port authorities, private business owners, developers, park districts, and more.
Located within Downtown Tacoma, we’re surrounded by an inspiring community of local businesses, restaurants, cafés, museums, music and arts venues and more. Our office provides parking and is adjacent to the Link and major bus lines.
Our benefits include employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance; paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave; annual bonus profit sharing opportunity, pre-tax flexible spending account for medical expenses, and 401K retirement plan with company contributions.
Qualified and interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter showing past work experience, names of past employers, and descriptions of responsibilities in PDF format.