Company Website Hutteball + Oremus Architecture
Hutteball + Oremus Architecture is looking for a talented designer / intern architect with a minimum of 4 years’ experience to join our office in Kirkland, WA.
Hutteball + Oremus Architecture specializes in K-12 architecture and is looking for enthusiastic self-starter to join our collaborative studio environment. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team of professionals committed to the creation of meaningful architecture.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 4+ years full time experience in an architectural office.
- B. Arch (or equivalent) accredited degree.
- The ability to understand and develop architectural ideas, independently and collaboratively.
- Technical experience in preparing project documents for meetings, presentations, submittals and bid packages.
- Experience drawing and modeling accurately based on the scope and phase of the project.
- Revit proficiency, including modeling and detailing.
- 3D Rendering Graphic skills to create presentation renderings.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Comfortable communicating with clients/consultants.
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment to support design and construction document preparation.
- Experience with, or a strong desire to participate in, design of educational facilities.
WHAT WE GIVE:
- An enjoyable work environment with colleagues who are collaborative, creative, and challenging.
- The opportunity to grow professionally with exciting projects.
- In addition to a dynamic and creative culture, Hutteball + Oremus Architecture provides a generous benefits package consisting of paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, health plan, a generous 401k match, performance bonuses, and more.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.