Company Website Hutteball + Oremus Architecture
Hutteball + Oremus Architecture is seeking an Architectural Associate with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join our office in Kirkland, WA.
Hutteball + Oremus Architecture specializes in K-12 architecture and is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our collaborative studio environment. This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals committed to the creation of meaningful architecture.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 3+ years full time experience in an architectural office.
- B. Arch (or equivalent) accredited degree.
- Experience preparing design and construction documents and generating thoughtful solutions to architectural problems.
- Strong graphic presentation skills.
- Revit and AutoCAD proficiency preferred.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Comfortable communicating with clients/consultants.
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- An enjoyable work environment with colleagues who are collaborative, creative, and challenging.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience.
- The opportunity to grow professionally with exciting projects.
- A commitment to a healthy work/life balance.
In addition to a dynamic and creative culture, Hutteball + Oremus Architecture provides a generous benefits package that consists of paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, health plan, a generous 401k match, performance bonuses, and more.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.