Junior Project Manager
Company Website Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Hoedemaker Pfeiffer a medium-sized Seattle architecture and interior design firm looking for a Junior Project Manager. We specialize in the design of finely-crafted custom houses and renovations. Dedicated to meaningful and timeless design achieved through close interaction with clients and rigorous attention to detail.
- 5 – 7 years of experience; some custom residential experience a plus
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in architecture or equivalent in education or experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Sketchup required
- Hand sketching, Photoshop, InDesign and Excel skills a plus
- Strong technical and design skills
- Good organizational skills
- Permitting experience and knowledge of local building codes
- Experience with construction documents, construction administration and contractor coordination a plus
- Enjoy working collectively as part of a team
- Excellent written, verbal and graphic communications skills
- Creative, detail oriented, self-motivated individual
- Work on a team to produce project documentation from Schematic Design through Construction Administration
- Create presentation materials, including Sketchup modeling and InDesign Presentation documents
- Be a good citizen of our office
We offer a fun and informal work environment that is the backbone of the hard work we put into each and every project. As part of our team you will participate in all facets of our projects from conception to completion. We support individual growth within the firm along with participation in IDP and Licensure.
It is preferred that the applicant be a current resident of the Pacific Northwest. Our office is based in the historic Georgetown neighborhood of Seattle but our team is currently working remotely. Please submit resume and work sample to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Project Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Hoedemaker Pfeiffer is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Compensation: Determined based on individual experience