Healthcare Practice Leader
Company Website Mahlum Architects
Mahlum is an architectural and interiors design firm which envisions a world where healthy human and environmental systems thrive. Our practice is filled with architects and interior designers who could do anything and choose to dedicate their professional talent building better communities. Stand With Us.
We are currently seeking a Practice Leader to join our award-winning Healthcare team. In this role, you will join the leadership of the firm responsible for the development and execution project work within our healthcare studio, influencing and guiding Mahlum’s practice. You will have the opportunity to shape the future, developing market strategies as well as growing and mentoring staff within our healthcare teams.
- In collaboration with Principals, develops and executes strategic planning and marketing strategies
- Participate in selected marketing and business development opportunities
- Identifies new business opportunities while developing current client relationships
- Leads within teams as project manager or as technical expert
- Provide expertise to leverage project management, planning, and design in leadership contributions
- Work with clients and team members to identify objectives, develop options, and formulate creative solutions
- Acts as mentor to other practice staff by providing technical expertise and leadership
- Acts as mentor by coaching and motivating design teams and individuals
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and a minimum 5 years’ professional architecture experience designing for the healthcare environment
- Excellent understanding of healthcare architectural principals and best practices
- The ability to research and stay abreast of new industry developments, trends, and best practices
- Experience establishing, growing, and developing client relationships
- Team management and leadership skills
- The ability to effectively lead a team from design through construction.
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Drawing, planning, and design skills
Mahlum is a culture committed to sustainability, justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion. As an organization committed to projects that benefit our communities, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve. We recognize the power a diverse workforce brings to our organization and support a positive and welcoming environment. We provide competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package including 100% paid employee health insurance, and are committed to an ongoing flexible work environment where our staff will continue to have in-office and remote work options. Come join us.