Entry Level Architectural Designer
Company Website Hacker Architects
Hacker is an architecture and interiors studio united by a desire to create spaces that enrich the world – spaces that make us feel more connected to the landscape, each other, and ourselves. Our devotion to craft and 30+ year history of environmentally progressive design, our expressive use of materials and natural light – above all, our reputation for seeking clarity and meaning in every aspect of the work – has earned us international, national, and regional design awards, top prizes in national design competitions, and publication internationally. Want to learn more? Check out our website: www.hackerarchitects.com
Hacker Architects is an equal opportunity employer and champion social equity and mentorship. We value diversity, are active in our community, and seek to be a workplace where diverse voices are represented and heard. Hacker is a Just Organization and is actively working on issues such as diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace; corporate social responsibility; and combating climate change. We look for employees who are interested in joining us in this important and challenging work.
Why Work at Hacker?
- We offer competitive salary and generous benefits including paid family and medical leave; 401k with socially responsible investment options and employer contributions; company paid volunteer time; continuing education stipends;100% medical, dental & vision, company paid disability insurance and life insurance; and FSA/HSA, and PTO, 3 weeks in the first 3 years.
- We promote a work life balance and are sensitive to family and medical needs.
- As a firm our drivers are climate justice and design justice.
- We focus on community architecture – libraries, academic, civic, cultural, and private commercial projects.
- We work with companies that align with our values and whom we believe can make a positive difference in the industry and beyond.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates with NAAB-accredited degrees in Architecture and 0 to 2 years’ experience to join our creative teams. Individuals should demonstrate excellent design and visualization skills. Knowledge of Revit is preferred. Strong graphic, drawing and rendering skills are essential.
- NAAB-accredited degree in Architecture (or similar program)
- Fluency in 3D modeling and rendering software
- Strong visual communication skills
- Ability to apply design thinking in support of design direction
- Experience using Sketchup, Revit and Enscape
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in seeking sustainable design credential(s) such as LEED, WELL, LFA
- Knowledge of, or interest in learning about, Critical Race Theory or other anti-racist / equity frameworks
Visit our website at www.hackerarchitects.com
To apply, please use the following link: https://hacker-architects.hiringthing.com/